Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What If I'm A Russian Spy

Dreams is the most important thing.. U can be the heroin of the story or even the evil character that u dont think u can be in real life or even be the next prime minister heheh .... Dreams of being a spy ehhehe spy and women equal to sexy hot chick .. thats is most of the girl out there wish for.. very skillful yet very sexy hehehe owh plus u get cool gadget, hot car and slick weapon hehe
hmm what if im a russian spy ?

so as spy in kl, i would blend in and where like locals. i would choose kebaya since is look sexy.. what do u expect im a lady spy the appearance is important ehehhe.. and to not get notice talk in the the local accent hehehe Bahasa Malaysia..try and get the information in the office by using my skill to communicate and once enter the place ..take out all the gadget.. oowh since i love gadget, my gadget will be super kewl..example...memory card with the ability to copy data and in same time can detect all password for the system so that all data can be open and straight away send to my computer which is place in a secret room in an island once complete all the data in the memorycard will be clean ..hmm need to have weapon for protection.. will need a sleeping gas so that everyone will go to sleep hahah not to kill so that no one will notice.. my gun will be small but powerful.. heheh owwh camera is important too my camera will be very slick.. so that i can hide in my sanggul hahaha
once i get my data.. out from kl by using ducati. u know la jam in malaysia is very bad.. to used motorcycle get to do the job on time..rempits in a stylo way hehehe owhh love ducati since it can speed and ciklok easily in kl..and the speed makes it even better. =)
when everything settle , change my identity and my character to do another task .hehhe

hmm let look at the trailer salt.. try and imagine angelina jolie in kebaya heheh doing all the stunt ..=)

1 comment: